Luliconazole is extensively used to treat the various skin infections such as athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch. LULINOX 10 is an azole antifungal that prevents the growth of fungus. This medication is only used for the purpose of skin infection or reaction.
Usage of Medication
- Before applying the medication you should wash your hand and do not cover the affected area by a bandage or any cloth.
- Be careful when applying and don’t apply this medication in the eyes or mouth.
- Use the LULICONAZOLE 1% 10 GM regularly for better results.
- Do not stop applying for the medicine until the full prescribed amount is finished.
- If you will stop the medicine early then this can result in the return of the infection.
© 2019 SCOT DERMA PRIVATE LIMITED. All Rights Reserved.